Thank you for visiting the RuinScape Forum!
Please register with us,
Thanks
-Admin
-Umer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the RuinScape Forum!
Please register with us,
Thanks
-Admin
-Umer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Awesome game I play during car rides

Lord Zephzer
    Lord Zephzer

Awesome game I play during car rides Empty Awesome game I play during car rides

Post  Lord Zephzer August 19th 2010, 8:53 pm

If any of you have and Ipod touch/Iphone/ phone with android market on it then check out this awesome game I've been playing. It's free and its called Parallel Kingdom. It's a really fun game. If you decide to play enter my referral code so you get 1000 gold in game and I get a message saying you joined so I can contact you and add you as my friend.

Game Name: Parallel Kingdom
    Cost: FREE!!!!
    Referral Code: xkfjv

At least give the game a try and at least get to the part where you enter the referral code it helps me level up in the game if you do Razz
    Umer
    Umer
    Admin
    Admin

Awesome game I play during car rides Empty Re: Awesome game I play during car rides

Post  Umer August 19th 2010, 10:01 pm

Sounds good too bad I wont try it Sad dont got an Ipod Touch Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Awesome game I play during car rides Empty Re: Awesome game I play during car rides

Post  Admin August 19th 2010, 10:21 pm

Lord Zephzer wrote:If any of you have and Ipod touch/Iphone/ phone with android market on it then check out this awesome game I've been playing. It's free and its called Parallel Kingdom. It's a really fun game. If you decide to play enter my referral code so you get 1000 gold in game and I get a message saying you joined so I can contact you and add you as my friend.

Game Name: Parallel Kingdom
    Cost: FREE!!!!
    Referral Code: xkfjv

At least give the game a try and at least get to the part where you enter the referral code it helps me level up in the game if you do Razz

I WILL TRY IT YAYAYAYAY

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 2:06 am