Thank you for visiting the RuinScape Forum!
Please register with us,
Thanks
-Admin
-Umer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the RuinScape Forum!
Please register with us,
Thanks
-Admin
-Umer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town.

Muzzy
    Muzzy

Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town. Empty Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town.

Post  Muzzy August 29th 2010, 4:48 pm

Well i think im like over 2 weeks late on this but whatever.

Most of you already know me but my name is muzzy, im an in game admin and an forum Sr.mod (soon to be a forum Jr. admin) i have only 1 pure and his name is "paki pker" I like to play soccer,basketball and lots of other sports.

I love to play call of duty modern warfare 2 on Xbox (my Xbox live account is "ballaali" add me if u want)
    I like to pk on the server, im an crazy pure hybrider so if you want to 1v1 hybrid dm me pm me on my pure. Well that's about it, Thanks.

Last edited by Admin on August 30th 2010, 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : xD)
    Lord Zephzer
    Lord Zephzer

Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town. Empty Re: Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town.

Post  Lord Zephzer August 29th 2010, 6:07 pm

Hi Muzzy. Fellow MW2 lover
    Muzzy
    Muzzy

Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town. Empty Re: Muzzy - The most stupidest, retarded guy in town.

Post  Muzzy August 29th 2010, 6:29 pm

Hi Zephzer <3 lol i just came from playing mw2 ragequitted like 3 games Sad
    Lord Zephzer
    Lord Zephzer

Post  Lord Zephzer August 30th 2010, 6:01 pm

Hahahaha. Any time I start to get mad I just start doing something stupid like commando pro knifing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 11:23 am